Monday 8 January 2018

History of Pakhtoons.

                 Pakhtoon:

Pakhtoon are also called pathan. Pakhtoons are found every where in the world. There are different views about the origin of puktoon. Many historians believe pakhtoons are Aryans from iran, while other historians believe that they are from Bani from Israel (children of israel). Anyhow , historians agree on their genegealogical background. According to historians the origin of pakhtoon is traced back to Qais Abdul Rashid.He and his clan embraced Islam on the invitation of Hazrat Khalid Bin Waleed Bin Utba Bin Akrama, the famous companion of Hazrat Muhammad (SAW). For the propagation of Islam , Prophet Muhammad (SAW) sent Hazrat Khalid Bin Waleed to Khurasan , where a tribe "Afghan" was living . Hazrat Khalid Bin Waleed wrote an invitation letter to the tribe to embrace Islam . About seventy persons of the tribe embraced Islam . At the time , the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was busy in then conquest of Makkah. After the conquest Prophet (SAW) came back very happy that Afghan tribe has entered in Islam without any violence. He changed their old name with new ones . Out of those seventy persons who came to madina and embraced Islam , one of them was "Qais" who got the name of Abdul Rashed . Hazrat Khalid Bin Waleed married his  daughter named "Sara" . Due to his courage the Prophet (SAW) gave him the title of Bathan which later on became Pathan . So Qais Abdul Rashid is known to be the founder of Pakhtoons (Pathans).

Pakhtoons are not terrorist:

Pakhtoons are not terrorist. Pakhtoons are very good people . Pakhtoons are peacefull .pakhtoons are not terrorist.

Small poem for pakhtoons:

So proud to be a Pakhtoon!
I am the subject of peace;
I am the chapter of freedom;
I am the jewel of mountains;
I am the ambassador of harmony;
Earth is my bed , moon is my lamp;
Moutains are my home;
Snow is my blanket;
Love is my nature;
Respect is my culture;
My home land is paradise of earth;
I am a Pakhtoon.!
I am a pakhtoon.!
I am a pakhtoon.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment